https://akhomepack.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/mac-salad.png 1080 1080 Shop Manager https://akhomepack.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/logo_big-300x110.png Shop Manager2020-07-02 21:26:062020-07-16 20:16:35Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon Mac Salad
From a family gathering to a quick lunch break mac salad is versatile for all flavor profiles and brings on memories of summer afternoons
- 1 Package of macaroni
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ bunch parsley
- 2 sticks of celery
- 2 small red radish
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon picked
- 2 tablespoons Old bay
- In a large pot boil water and cook macaroni to package instructions.
- While the noodles cook, dice the celery, radish, carrots, onion, bell pepper, and parsley. Pick the smoked salmon from the skin and rip into small pieces. Make sure to remove the bones.
- Add mayo, mustard, lemon juice, and Old Bay to the bowl with salmon and diced vegetables.
- Drain the pasta and let it cool a little then add the macaroni to all the other ingredients.
- Season to taste and serve cold.
Also great with a little cheese and sun-dried tomatoes!