https://akhomepack.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Salmon-Meatballs-.png 1080 1080 Shop Manager https://akhomepack.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/logo_big-300x110.png Shop Manager2020-08-14 19:36:152020-08-14 19:40:00Wild Alaskan Salmon Meatballs
Salmon meatballs are good on pasta, salad, or on their own. Cover them in marinara sauce, sweet and sour, teriyaki, or barbecue. This versatile meal is ready for any flavor pallet.
- 1 lb of Wild Alaskan Salmon burger
- 1/2 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- olive oil or butter
- favorite BBQ sauce
- In a large mixing bowl add the defrosted Wild Alaskan Salmon burger, paprika, garlic powder, dried chives, Old Bay, salt, pepper, and Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Mix with your hands and chill in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Once chilled, use a melon baller or your hands to roll out balls from the mixture. Place on a sheet man until the entire mixture is all rolled out. Make sure the meatballs are all similar sizes.
- Preheat your cast iron and add butter or olive oil so it coats the bottom of the pan.
- Place the meatballs into the pan and sear on both sides for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- No not crowd the pan, it will loose heat and it will be difficult to get a nice char on the meatballs.
- Once all the meatballs are cooked, drain the fat from the cast iron and return the meatballs to the cast iron.
- With no heat or very low heat toss the meatballs in your favorite BBQ sauce and serve as a sandwich, on a salad, or on its own.
- This recipe is great for many flavors and the seasoning mix can be changed to line up with marinara sauce, teriyaki, or whatever flavor is your favorite.