Fresh Crab Leg Salad with Radicchio and Lemon
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- ½ bunch of fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 1 head of radicchio, peeled and separated into leaf “cups”
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Chobani Whole Milk Greek yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 portion Tanner Crab Legs from Alaska Home Pack
- First, crack your crab legs and transfer all of the meat to a bowl.
- Begin plating by placing radicchio leaf cups on each plate so that they overlap the bottom.
- Place avocado slices on top of radicchio and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Create the salad by combining the crab meat with chives, radish, lemon juice and zest, and yogurt.
- Spoon crab salad on top of the avocado slices and radicchio. Garnish with extra chives if desired. Enjoy!